Due to rapid expansion, we require a mid-weight graphic designer to join our growing team in the heart of Buckshaw Village.
The role entails a great deal of diversity and responsibility. It’s a hands-on, dynamic role where you will be given your own individual projects to run with from conception through to completion. The position will involve working with clients, printers, suppliers and contractors.You will be working in an office environment and will have responsibility for your own general admin duties.You will work to a brief agreed with the client, account manager and/or managing director and will be expected to develop creative ideas and concepts. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. A strong ability to work from your own initiative and as part of a team is essential.
- Managing multiple design briefs at any one time
- Branding and logo concepts
- Signage designs
- Flyers/brochures and other print materials
- Assist with website development
- Work on digital media projects
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within the design department
- Taking briefs from account managers to agree and meet the objectives that the client sets out to achieve
- Working as part of a team
- Solid understanding of design principles i.e. typography, layout, colour etc.
- Creative thinker and have the ability to produce quality work with accuracy
- Excellent design skills
- Proficient use of Adobe creative suite with in-depth InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop knowledge essential
- Experience working on both print and digital design projects
- Knowledgeable in the use of different file formats for print and digital output
- Able to manage time effectively to deliver work under pressure
- Position Details:
Full time – 37 hours
Monday – Friday
Extra hours may be required when deadlines need to be met
2 years of experience in a similar, relevant role is required
Applicants MUST provide a covering letter with an up to date CV in order to be considered – the more creative the better! Recruitment agencies need not contact us – no correspondence will be entered into.
Applications are being accepted through Indeed here or you can send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.